[Biology-U-L] Lab Based Science Internship Panel - Wed

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at mentor.lscf.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:52:30 PST 2008

Gauchos,

Attention:  Interested in science internships in the laboratory?  If so,
career services has the event for you!!  Join us on Wednesday November
19^th from 2:30-4:00pm in Room 1109 of Career Services (Bldg 599) for
the *Lab** Based Science Internship Panel.*

This is your opportunity to meet, hear from and network with science
professionals working in a variety of industries and capacities.  If you
are an MCDB, Chemistry or Biochemistry major or any student looking for
science internship opportunities this is a must!

This year's panelists include:

        Kelly Scientific Resources
        Santa Barbara Lab
        Dako

Our panelists will discuss their backgrounds, career paths and industry
as well as internship and employment opportunities.

We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday from 2:30-4:00pm.  Be sure
to tell your friends and colleagues about this event.

*Don't miss this workshop!*

Chris K. Gavin
Career Services
Coordinator, Life & Physical Sciences