[Biology-U-L] UCSB Pre-Pharmacy Student Assoc. MEETING!

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at mentor.lscf.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:46:36 PDT 2008

Hello everyone!

	Hopefully you are settled in and having a great quarter! I wanted to
invite you all to our first Pre-Pharmacy Student Association (PPSA)
meeting of the year. We have a lot of fun things planned for this
year, and would love to meet you! Our first meeting is this THURSDAY,
October 9th at 7pm in HSSB 1174, so mark your calendars! There will
be free pizza and drinks.

	Bob Fuladi is an experienced pharmacist who is very passionate about
his job, and we are really excited to have him as our guest speaker.
Throughout the years he has been extremely helpful and is a great
resource for anyone interested in pursuing pharmacy as a career. His
presentation has always been very inspirational and informative. We
hope to see you there! **Please RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/
event.php?eid=81766185541&ref=mf

Kristianne Meisels
PPSA Publicity Chair