[Biology-U-L] New Organization for Bio Undergrads!

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at mentor.lscf.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 21 07:48:19 PDT 2008

*The Society of Undergraduate Biologists (SUB)*

FINALLY!  An undergraduate organization for ALL biology majors!  The
Society of Undergraduate Biologists (SUB) will be the main social and
informational network for bio students, helping you to make the most out
of your biology degree.  (Look for us on Facebook!)
_
INFORMATIONAL MEETING for 2008-2009_

Come to our Open House!  Hang out, snack, and learn about the benefits
of being a SUB member!  Learn about our other upcoming events!
*
Wednesday, Oct. 22nd in Life Sciences Bldg Rm. 4307, 4:30-6:30 PM
15 min Presentations at 4:30 and 5:30 PM*
/
Some officer positions are still open.  RSVP to subiologists at gmail.com
if you are interested in picking up an application./

LOOK FOR FUTURE INFO ON UPCOMING EVENTS!
--
Krisztina E. Escallier
734 Elkus Walk, #201
krisztina_escallier at umail.ucsb.edu