[Biology-U-L] Veterinary technician/Receptionist needed

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at mentor.lscf.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:59:42 PDT 2008

We are looking for a part or full time employee to join our staff as a
Veterinary technician/Receptionist.  A highly enthusiastic, motivated,
well presented individual with good people skills is desired.
Individual interested in the field and holding a high liking for the
pets are encouraged to apply.  Applications may be filled out at the ABC
Veterinary hospital Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM.  We are
located at 335 South Salinas st. in Santa Barbara.  Take FWY to Milpas
exit.  Go under the overpass to the roundabout.  Take Carpinteria St.
heading up to the mountains to Salinas St.  Take a right on Salinas and
the hospital is three blocks down on the left.  It is hard work, but you
will get hands on experience and knowledge.  We are very selective, but
welcome all willing to achieve at the highest level. Phone number is
564-1464.  Applications may be filled out in person Monday thru Friday
between 10 AM and 3:45 PM.

Thank You,

James Strogoff, DVM