[Biology-U-L] McNair Scholars Program Seeking Junior Applicants

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 29 08:09:50 PDT 2010

The McNair Scholars Program would like to let you know that we are
interested in increasing participation from  juniors in the STEM
(science, technology, engineering, and math) fields to our current
cohort.  The McNair Scholars Program is intended for undergraduate
students who want to pursue a doctorate degree. Students accepted into
our program must have a GPA of 3.0 or better and be a low-income /and
/first generation college student /or /from an underrepresented ethnic
group. This is an undergraduate research program and graduate school
preparation program that provides funding and graduate school
application assistance.

For more information on our program please visit our website
at: http://mcnair.ucsb.edu/index.html.  Attached is our program flier.

The application deadline is* October 18, 2010*.

For additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to receiving your students' applications.

Sincerely,

--
Micaela Morgan
Program Coordinator