[Biology-U-L] Fwd: UC Davis Summer Abroad at International Expo Monday, Oct. 4

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 30 07:42:51 PDT 2010

*****

Dear Students,

_ _

_UC Davis Summer Abroad invites you to visit our table at the
International Expo on Monday, October 4th from 10 to 2:30 at the Arbor
Mall_.  We have 40 programs scheduled for 2011 -- in 27 countries*
*around the world -- including new programs in Europe, Latin America and
Asia.

Stop by our table to pick up a free Lonely Planet guide (while supplies
last) and to learn more about taking your UCSB Summer Aid abroad next
year. Be sure to ask about the 2011 Travel Award. Last year, non-Davis
participants received over $4,000 in Summer Abroad Travel Award funds.

*Check out 2011 programs!* -
http://summer-abroad.ucdavis.edu/programs/current-programs/* ***

UC Davis Summer Abroad programs offer students a unique opportunity to
take UC Davis courses taught by UC Davis faculty in locations around the
world. Programs integrate course content with experiential learning and
provide students with eight quarter units in just four weeks. Credits
transfer automatically to your home campus. Find detailed information on
travel award opportunities, accommodations, field trips, special events,
course requirements, fees, and enrollment deadlines online at
http://summer-abroad.ucdavis.edu.

I hope to see you on Monday at the Arbor Mall!

Megan

Megan Hartrick

Summer Abroad Program Coordinator

The Education Abroad Center - Where Study Abroad Begins

University of California, Davis, 207 Third Street, Suite 220

Davis, CA 95616 U.S.A.

Phone: +1 (530) 297-4411 Fax: +1 (530) 297-4432