[Biology-U-L] Fwd: [health] UCSB Pre-Health Professions Advising on Facebook!

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 10 07:48:41 PST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[health] UCSB Pre-Health Professions Advising on Facebook!
Date: 	Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:59:17 -0800
From: 	Kaitlyn L. Hollister <khollister at umail.ucsb.edu>
To: 	health at mail.lsit.ucsb.edu

Hello pre-health students,

Hope this email finds you well in the midst of exams&  papers! Wanted
to you let you all know that UCSB's College of L&S Pre-Health
Profession Advising office now has a page on Facebook. Just search for
"UCSB Pre-Health Advising" and "like" our page. In addition to the
emails we send out via our list-serv, we'll be using the Facebook page
to update you on upcoming events, volunteer/clinical/research
opportunities and all sorts of pre-health profession related
information.

We are here to help you in your pre-heath profession endeavors!

Kaitlyn Hollister
College of L&S Pre-Health Peer Advisor