[Biology-U-L] Fwd: Debating Darwin Conference at UCSB, Feb. 18-20

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:02:43 PST 2011

UCSB Philosophy Department Announces:

Debating Darwin: Philosophical Issues in Evolution and Natural Selection
February 18-20, 2011
Theater&  Dance 1701

The conference, which will be held later this week on campus, will
feature talks from some of the leading philosophers of biology in the
world. We welcome anyone who is interested. But we appreciate
registration (which is free) from anyone who plans to attend, that way
we can have an idea of how many to expect.

More details about the conference, including the schedule of speakers
and how to register, are available here:

http://www.philosophy.ucsb.edu/conferences/

Many thanks,

----
Josh May and the other Conference Organizers
UC Santa Barbara, Dept. of Philosophy
http://www.philosophy.ucsb.edu/