[Biology-U-L] Fwd: Undergraduate Research Colloquium - Call for Entries

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:23:52 PST 2011

Every year the College of Letters and Science celebrates undergraduate
research at UCSB by sponsoring a colloquium where students from all over
campus may come together to showcase their research activities.  I am
writing to invite you to attend this event to be held on Thursday, May
19, 2011, in the Corwin Pavilion.  All presentations will be in poster
form (poster size 2 ft by 3 ft portrait style).  The event will run from
11:30 to 2:00 p.m.

Students interested in sharing their research efforts should submit the
two-part entry application (entry and abstract submission forms) found
on the URCA web site, www.ltsc.ucsb.edu/urca/colloquium.php, by
Wednesday, April 6.  Questions should be referred to the URCA
Coordinator, urca at Ltsc.ucsb.edu.

We very much hope that you will take the opportunity to attend.  We also
strongly encourage you to invite students, colleagues, family and
friends to visit this event.

Sincerely,

Mary Nisbet, Dean

Undergraduate Education