[Biology-U-L] Pre-Pharmacy Student Association Meeting Announcement

Biology Undergraduate List biology-u-l at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 11 09:55:00 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad that many of you were able to make it to our first meeting!
Now I present to you the first in a series of College 101
mini-presentations to help you all become better University students and
prepare you for what lies ahead. We will be laying out many of the
valuable resources that are available to you here at UCSB as well as a
few suggestions as to what classes you should be taking as fellow
biology students. From things like getting help with writing a paper to
getting grants to pay for any unexpected expenses, PPSA will keep you in
the know. We will be passing out/collecting applications and membership
dues ($5 a quarter and $10 for the year) hope to see you all there!

~ UCSB PPSA